CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Ballerina birthday


Hello my fellow crafters well it's been a bit since my last post so here's one for today.

The card was layered with pink dottie card and I then punched the edge, layered on some ribbon which I got from my stash, it's actually a xmas ribbon but you can't tell lol.

I coloured the digi image with my prismas and a bit glitter glue and added some pink small gems.

The birthday girl sign was a freebie from a magazine.

Hope you are all well bye for now

Elaine x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, sweet image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog....lovely sweet ate Elaine

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous elaine.i love the image and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Elaine! Such a sweet image and beautiful soft colours. Lovely embellishments.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete